7 Thoughts.

1. I usually do this for my block center but put them in the large clips. They tend to get a little ragged. I think I will try this block idea ! Thanks!@

2. Thanks Maria and Debbie, they are a very important part of kinder for some children.What I like about this size is that they fit in with block building so well, but by the end of the year they are always pretty well worn. 🙂

3. This is a great idea too. How cool would it be to represent the children’s families as well – parents and siblings. Can you imagine the ‘acting out’? We have a lot of travelling dads and dads working horrendous hours and never seeing their children. Logistically it would be tricky but I wonder if creating ‘block dads’ for fathers day could be done. Single parent families are rare here so it wouldn’t be an exclusive activity.

And yes, I am Shar from Dubai. I am still very much working on my blogging skills. Because I have an edublog account (not created yet) it seems to want to defer to that, but this is me here http://foundationteacherindubai.blogspot.com/

4. Shar, I haven’t done families (as every year we seem to have had at least one split family) but I did do pics of places around the town to attach to blocks last year – thanks for reminding me! 🙂